|Hell on Earth (Story Cycle)|
|Story by||Mike Mignola, John Arcudi and others|
|Art by||Guy Davis, Tyler Crook and others|
|Originally Published in||New World - Ongoing|
|Date Published||August 2010 - Present|
|Collected in||B.P.R.D. Hell on Earth trade paperbacks|
Hell on Earth is the name of the second cycle of B.P.R.D. stories.
It was announced that the Plague of Frogs cycle would end with King of Fear. All subsequent B.P.R.D. mini-series concerned with the ongoing plotline bear the title 'Hell on Earth' in addition to a title to the mini-series.
- New World #1-5 (Aug - Dec 2010)
- Gods #1-3 (Jan - Mar 2011)
- Seattle (Mar 2011)
- Monsters #1-2 (Jul - Aug 2011)
- Russia #1-5 (Sep 11 - Jan 2012)
- An Unmarked Grave (Feb 2012)
- The Long Death #1-3 (Feb - Apr 2012)
- The Pickens County Horror #1-2 (Mar - Apr 2012)
- The Devil's Engine #1-3 (May - July 2012)
- The Transformation of J.H. O'Donnell (May 2012)
- Exorcism #1-2 (June - July 2012)
- The Return of the Master #1-5 (August - December 2012)
- The Abyss of Time #1-2 (January - February 2013)
- A Cold Day in Hell #1-2 (March-April 2013)
- Wasteland #1-3 (May-July 2013)
- Lake of Fire #1-5 (August-December 2013)
Since then, Tyler Crook has been the ongoing artist, but his run is different from Davis's. During his run as the ongoing artist, Davis was solely responsible for the ongoing stories, however Scott Allie has said Tyler Crook will sharing these duties with other semi-regular artists. James Harren's miniseries The Long Death is the only ongoing story so far not to be drawn by the ongoing artist, though there are more planned for the future (The Abyss of Time, A Cold Day in Hell and Wasteland).
Side Stories and the Switch to Ongoing SeriesEdit
B.P.R.D. Hell on Earth has brought along many stories that run parallel to the ongoing plotline by John Arcudi. These stories are handled by other writers with various artists. Scott Allie has said that these stories are not stand-alone stories, that they will contribute in big ways to the overall plot of Hell on Earth, but their contribution won't be as immediately apparent.
From Halloween 2012, B.P.R.D. Hell on Earth became an ongoing series with The Return of the Master #3 becoming #100. This change means the series will come out on a regular monthly schedule with no more side stories coming out in the same month, as had become the norm in the first half of 2012.
|B.P.R.D. Story Cycle|
Plague of Frogs
|Hell on Earth|| Followed by|